Friday, September 26, 2014

Different Kinds of Pain

How many different kinds of pain are there?  I have been asked to identify if the pain in my wrist and arm are joint, nerve, or muscle pain.  The occupational therapists say it is nerve pain, and had the doctor put me on neurontin, which seem to be alleviating the pain.  All  these exercises  physical therapists and occupational therapists are putting me through are at least uncomfortable and some are painful.  but at least my right hand can grasp smalll objects now, but still can't type.

2 comments:

  1. You might look into this:
    http://www.popcap.com/bejeweled-blitz
    ... made for manoeuvring with your forefinger, small moves left/right and up/down, etc.

    I have several other which could benefit your recovery, just ask.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly certain I couldn't necessarily tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete