Saturday, August 26, 2017

Way Better Than a Nigerian Prince

Hello.
I do not want to judge anyone, but consequently of some occasions, we have point of contact from now. I do not think that caress oneself is very amiss, but when all your acquaintances see it- its obviously awful.

So, closer to the point. You visited the website with роrn, which I’ve placed with the deleterious soft. After you clicked on a video, virus started working and your device became function as rdp since that moment. Obviously, all cams and screen started recording instantly and then my soft collected all contacts from your device.
I message you on this e-mail address, because I got it it with my soft, and I guess you for sure check this work e-mail.
The most important thing that I created video, on one side it shows your screen record, on second your cams record. Its very funny. But it was sophisticated ,so I proud of it.
As a result- if you want me to destroy all this compromising evidence, here is my Bitcoin account address- 14r4WEjfCYFSqX1DkQgV9gDqjMCuUT6Pzb (it should be without «spaces» or «=»,check it). If you do not know how to make btc transactions, you can ask google or youtube for advice- its very easy. It seems to me, that 305 usd will solve our problem and will destroy our touchpoint in perpetuity. You have one day after opening this letter(I put special pixel in it, ill know when you open it). If you wont finish transaction, ill share the evidence with all contacts I’ve collected from you.
Finally, you can ask police for help, but, obviously, they will not find me for 1 day, so you will be shamed at all. Sorry for misprints, I am foreign. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you receive this email? I have seen it a few places, legit?

    ReplyDelete